Ayurvedic Laxative Tablet
Bowel movement at regular basis is very important. Any misbalance in the movement of bowel can also lead the body towards different health issues and problems. People can suffer from varied discomforts like acidity, ulcers, flatulence, nausea, headache, stomach pain, chest pain, etc.
Laxatives are medicinal groups that cause the bowel to contract, compress and make the stool move out from the body. This Ayurvedic Laxative Powder adds water to stools to make the movement easy. In addition, larger stools trigger the bowel to contract for moving out. This ensures to keep the system flowing properly in safe manner.
Each coated tablet contains:-
- Senna leaves ext. (Cassia angustifolia) 70mg
- Revand chini (Rheum emodi) 50mg
- Mulethi ext. (Glycyrrhiza glabra) 30mg
- Ajowan ext. (Ptychotis ajowan) 30mg
- Saunf ext. (Foeniculum vulgare) 20mg
- Nishotar ext. (Operculina turpethum) 20mg
- Indrayan mool ext. (Citrullus colocynthis) 10mg
- Sonth ext. (Zingiber officinale) 10mg
- Sh. Jaipal ext. (Croton tiglium) 10mg
Tablet: One tablet at bed time or as directed by the physician.
Plot no-430, Part-II HSIIDC, Near Namastay Chowk, Karnal, Haryana, 132001, India