Your hair is your crowning glory, but can be the source of major headaches and problems, when your hair and scalp is not working properly and you are left with limp, dead and lifeless hair.
Arshes hair oil is made as a remedy for baldness, poor hair growth, poor hair quality, dandruff, psoriasis or any other medical condition that you may be suffering from, but if you have tried all other remedies without success, you may want to consider giving this natural therapy a try.
The selection of essential oils and herbs were made to cover the greatest range of problems that people normally have with their hair - from thin, dry fly-away hair, oily greasy hair that mockingly re-appear only hours after being washed, dandruff that doesn't want to leave you or a simple un-satisfaction with the quality of your hair in general.
Each10 ml oil contains:-
- Bharingraj (Eclipta alba) 2.15%
- Javakusum (Hibiscus rosa-sinensis) 2.15%
- Dhatura (Datura metal) 2.15%
- Brahmi (Bacopa monnieri) 2.15%
- Triphala 2.15%
- Jatamansi (Nardostachys jatamansi) 2.15%
- Neem (Azadirachta indica) 2.15%
- Wheat germ oil (Triticum sativum) 2.00%
- Lemon oil (Citrus limon) 2.00%
- Chirongi oil (Buchanania latifolia) 2.00%
- Rosemary oil (Rosmarinus officinalis) 2.00%
- Carrot oil 9daucus carota) 2.00%
- Lavender oil (Lavendula officinalis) 2.00%
- Coconut oil (Cocos nucifera) 12.00%
- Soya bean oil (Glycine max) 15.00%
- Sun flower oil (Helianthus annuus) q.s.
USAGE AND BENEFIT
- Improves blood circulation to the scalp.
- Removes flakes from the scalp.
- Removes and prevent from dandruff.
- It blackens, thickens, and promotes hair growth.
- It is a good hair conditioner.
- It blackens hair naturally and gives strength to the hairs to make them long, strong, glossy and bouncing feeling.
HOW TO USE
You will gently massage the entire scalp, by dipping your finger tips into the teaspoon of Arshes Hair oil and then massaging the scalp. It is normally best to start massaging at your neck, working upwards and over the entire scalp until you finish off at your temples. Ensure that the entire scalp is treated.
No adverse/ toxic effects have ever been observed in short/ long term usage of Arshes hair oil.
A pet Bottle of 100ml
Plot no-430, Part-II HSIIDC, Near Namastay Chowk Karnal Haryana India +918037263072